Give Yourself the Gift of Time
Is your busy life taking its toll? Give yourself the gift of time. Relax, renew your spirit or simply "be" at our hermitage. Or maybe just what you're looking for is one of the retreats or programs offered at the Spirituality Center.
Photo: Karen Streveler, OSB
Offerings at the Spirituality Center
Photo: Nancy Bauer, OSB
Check out the newest offerings at the Spirituality Center.
According to St. Benedict, guests are never lacking in a monastery. Be our guest as you take a virtual tour of the monastery. Welcome!
- 2016 Monastic Enterprises Arts and Crafts Sale at Saint Scholastica Convent on November 4 and 5
- Benedictine School: Psalms and Liturgy of the Hours
- Catholics Care. Catholics Vote - US Bishops' Guidance
- Explore a Day in the Life of a Sister
- Find the perfect gift for someone special during the holidays at Whitby Gift Shop and Gallery!
- Sister Johanna Becker: Contribution to Saint John's Bible
- Obituary: Shaun O'Meara, OSB
Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict
We invite you to partner with us to partner with us by supporting our missiona dn ministries. Click the link above. THANK YOU!
Sister Karen Rose chronicled her final six months prior to her Perpetual Monastic Profession July 11, 2012. Read about her journey via her blog, here:
Benedictine Women Service Corps Bloggers 2016-17
Share the experiences of the three women serving as BWSC volunteers this year. Mo Shannon (top), Erin Carey (middle) and Bethany Purkapile (bottom) will be blogging each week about how the year is unfolding. Blogs published on the monastery blogspot on Thursdays.
Photo: Tammy Shoemaker, OSB