We are continuing to evaluate the coronavirus pandemic on a day-by-day basis to help do our part in keeping our sisters, monastery friends and neighbors safe. Please check back to this page for updates as we continue to navigate this unprecedented time together.
- Please call Saint Scholastica Convent at (320) 251-2225 to check current visiting regulations.
- There is limited visiting at Saint Benedict’s Monastery with family members by invitation only.
- Unfortunately, visitors are not allowed to pray inside Saint Benedict’s Monastery at this time. Two alternative places to pray are the Marian Grotto and the crucifixion statue in the center of the monastery cemetery.
- The Art and Heritage Place is open to the public. Visitors are asked to wear masks and practice social distancing once inside the building.
- The Spirituality Center●Studium is offering virtual programming. Hermitages are also available for use. Check the Spirituality Center●Studium page for updates and opportunities.
- There is currently no public celebration of Eucharist at Saint Benedict’s Monastery or Saint Scholastica Convent.
Updated Tuesday, May 12