Why Become an Oblate?
By becoming an Oblate of Saint Benedict's Monastery, the opportunites to deepen your spirituality increase. Here are some ways how:
- You will have a spiritual home at Saint Benedict Monastery.
- As you journey in life, you will receive support and encouragement from fellow Oblates and the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict.
- There will be times to gather with others to enrich and revive your spiritual life. These gatherings include an annual Oblate renewal day and Oblate Sundays.
- Whenever you wish, you may visit the monastic community at Saint Benedict's monastery for prayer and events.
- You can seek God in the way of life offered by Saint Benedict which includes prayer, offering hospitality to others and nuturing relationships.