How You Can Help
Saint Benedict’s Monastery welcomes gifts of all types and will work with you and your financial advisors to maximize your tax benefits and maximize the value of your gift to the monastery. The sisters are grateful for any and all-size gifts.
Gifts may be made to continue to support the Sisters’ ministries as a legacy of the donor through a variety of planned gifts.
Gifts may be made to help ensure the continuation of the sisters’ ministries now and in the future through the Benedictine Partners Ministry Fund, through current gifts or planned gifts.
- Art and Heritage Place home to the Whitby Gift Shop and Gallery, where the Sisters’ arts and crafts are available for sale, and the Haehn Museum, which shares the Sisters history with the public through exhibitions. Currently we are looking for a donor to support the archiving and preservation of our extensive collection of patterns from the vestment embroidery shop. For more information, contact S. Moira Wild at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benedictine Partners Ministry Fund provides a vehicle and an opportunity for others to invest their financial resources in meaningful ministries of the Sisters
- Benedictine Sisters and Friends, a three-time per year magazine that shares the stories of the Sisters with their family, friends and benefactors
- Operating Budget helps subsidize the current ministries and work of the Sisters
- Sister Ephrem Hollermann Vocation Fund assists women in their discernment of monastic life with this Benedictine community
- Sisters’ Retirement supports the rising costs of health care and helps secure monies for the older Sisters
- Spirituality Center, a retreat center that offers educational programs, personal and directed retreats and spiritual direction
- Sophia Program provides peer support, spiritual direction, and theological enrichment for women working in parish ministerial positions
- Special Programs and Retreats